Ensure No Auditing for 'Audit Policy: Object Access: Other Object Access Events'
|ID: oval:org.secpod.oval:def:35474||Date: (C)2016-06-10 (M)2017-10-23|
|Class: COMPLIANCE||Family: windows|
This subcategory reports other object access-related events such as Task Scheduler jobs and COM+ objects. Events for this subcategory include:
- 4671: An application attempted to access a blocked ordinal through the TBS.
- 4691: Indirect access to an object was requested.
- 4698: A scheduled task was created.
- 4699 : A scheduled task was deleted.
- 4700 : A scheduled task was enabled.
- 4701: A scheduled task was disabled.
- 4702 : A scheduled task was updated.
- 5888: An object in the COM+ Catalog was modified.
- 5889: An object was deleted from the COM+ Catalog.
- 5890: An object was added to the COM+ Catalog.
Refer to the Microsoft Knowledgebase article "Description of security events in Windows Vista and in Windows Server 2008" for the most recent information about this setting: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947226.
|Microsoft Windows 10|