Ensure No Auditing for 'Audit Policy: Logon-Logoff: Other Logon/Logoff Events'
|ID: oval:org.secpod.oval:def:35478||Date: (C)2016-06-10 (M)2018-03-24|
|Class: COMPLIANCE||Family: windows|
This subcategory reports other logon/logoff-related events, such as Terminal Services session disconnects and reconnects, using RunAs to run processes under a different account, and locking and unlocking a workstation. Events for this subcategory include:
- 4649: A replay attack was detected.
- 4778: A session was reconnected to a Window Station.
- 4779: A session was disconnected from a Window Station.
- 4800: The workstation was locked.
- 4801: The workstation was unlocked.
- 4802: The screen saver was invoked.
- 4803: The screen saver was dismissed.
- 5378: The requested credentials delegation was disallowed by policy.- 5632: A request was made to authenticate to a wireless network.
- 5633: A request was made to authenticate to a wired network.
Refer to the Microsoft Knowledgebase article "Description of security events in Windows Vista and in Windows Server 2008" for the most recent information about this setting: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947226.
|Microsoft Windows 10|