Ensure Audit Success and Failure for 'Audit Policy: System: System Integrity'
|ID: oval:org.secpod.oval:def:35480||Date: (C)2016-06-10 (M)2017-10-23|
|Class: COMPLIANCE||Family: windows|
This subcategory reports on violations of integrity of the security subsystem. Events for this subcategory include:
- 4612 : Internal resources allocated for the queuing of audit messages have been exhausted, leading to the loss of some audits.
- 4615 : Invalid use of LPC port.
- 4618 : A monitored security event pattern has occurred.
- 4816 : RPC detected an integrity violation while decrypting an incoming message.
- 5038 : Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.
- 5056: A cryptographic self test was performed.
- 5057: A cryptographic primitive operation failed.
- 5060: Verification operation failed.
- 5061: Cryptographic operation.
- 5062: A kernel-mode cryptographic self test was performed.
Refer to the Microsoft Knowledgebase article 'Description of security events in Windows Vista and in Windows Server 2008' for the most recent information about this setting: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947226.
|Microsoft Windows 10|