Ensure No Auditing for 'Audit Policy: DS Access: Detailed Directory Service Replication'
|ID: oval:org.secpod.oval:def:35485||Date: (C)2016-06-10 (M)2018-03-24|
|Class: COMPLIANCE||Family: windows|
This subcategory reports detailed information about the information replicating between domain controllers. These events can be very high in volume. Events for this subcategory include:
- 4928: An Active Directory replica source naming context was established.
- 4929 : An Active Directory replica source naming context was removed.
- 4930 : An Active Directory replica source naming context was modified.
- 4931 : An Active Directory replica destination naming context was modified.
- 4934 : Attributes of an Active Directory object were replicated.
- 4935 : Replication failure begins.
- 4936 : Replication failure ends.
- 4937 : A lingering object was removed from a replica.
Refer to the Microsoft Knowledgebase article "Description of security events in Windows Vista and in Windows Server 2008" for the most recent information about this setting: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947226.
|Microsoft Windows 10|