Ensure No Auditing for 'Audit Policy: Policy Change: Authentication Policy Change'
|ID: oval:org.secpod.oval:def:35508||Date: (C)2016-06-10 (M)2017-10-23|
|Class: COMPLIANCE||Family: windows|
This subcategory reports changes in authentication policy. Events for this subcategory include:
- 4706: A new trust was created to a domain.
- 4707: A trust to a domain was removed.
- 4713: Kerberos policy was changed.
- 4716: Trusted domain information was modified.
- 4717: System security access was granted to an account.
- 4718: System security access was removed from an account.
- 4739: Domain Policy was changed.
- 4864: A namespace collision was detected.
- 4865: A trusted forest information entry was added.
- 4866: A trusted forest information entry was removed.
- 4867: A trusted forest information entry was modified.
Refer to the Microsoft Knowledgebase article "Description of security events in Windows Vista and in Windows Server 2008" for the most recent information about this setting: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947226.
|Microsoft Windows 10|