Ensure Audit Success and Failure for 'Audit Policy: System: Security System Extension'
|ID: oval:org.secpod.oval:def:35512||Date: (C)2016-06-10 (M)2018-03-06|
|Class: COMPLIANCE||Family: windows|
This subcategory reports the loading of extension code such as authentication packages by the security subsystem. Events for this subcategory include:
- 4610: An authentication package has been loaded by the Local Security Authority.
- 4611: A trusted logon process has been registered with the Local Security Authority.
- 4614: A notification package has been loaded by the Security Account Manager.
- 4622: A security package has been loaded by the Local Security Authority.
- 4697: A service was installed in the system.
Refer to the Microsoft Knowledgebase article "Description of security events in Windows Vista and in Windows Server 2008" for the most recent information about this setting: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947226.
|Microsoft Windows 10|