|Paid content will be excluded from the download.
| Matches : 78064
|Adjusts membership in Microsoft SpyNet.
Microsoft SpyNet is the online community that helps you choose how to respond to potential spyware threats. The community also helps stop the spread of new spyware infections.
Here's how it works. When Windows Defender detects software or changes by software not yet classified for risks, you see how other members responded to the alert. In turn, the ...
If this setting is enabled Windows Error Reporting events will not be logged to the system event log.
(1) GPO: Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Error Reporting\Disable Logging
(2) REG: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting!LoggingDisabled
If this setting is enabled, Windows Error Reporting will not send any problem information to Microsoft. Additionally, solution information will not be available in the Action Center control panel.
(1) GPO: Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Error Reporting\Disable Windows Error Reporting
(2) REG: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Window ...
Use this setting to control whether or not a user is given the choice to report an error.
When Display Error Notification is enabled, the user will be notified that an error has occurred and will be given access to details about the error. If the Configure Error Reporting setting is also enabled, the user will also be given the choice of whether to report the error.
When Display Error Notificat ...
If this setting is enabled any additional data requests from Microsoft in response to a Windows Error Reporting event will be automatically declined without notice to the user.
(1) GPO: Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Error Reporting\Do not send additional data
(2) REG: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting ...
Disabling heap termination on corruption can allow certain legacy plug-in applications to function without terminating Explorer immediately, although Explorer may still terminate unexpectedly later.
(1) GPO: Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Explorer\Turn off heap termination on corruption
(2) REG: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Wind ...
This policy setting allows you to configure the amount of functionality that the shell protocol can have. When using the full functionality of this protocol, applications can open folders and launch files. The protected mode reduces the functionality of this protocol allowing applications to only open a limited set of folders. Applications are not able to open files with this protocol when it is i ...
Allows Web-based programs to install software on the computer without notifying the user.
By default, when a script hosted by an Internet browser tries to install a program on the system, the system warns users and allows them to select or refuse the installation. This setting suppresses the warning and allows the installation to proceed.
This setting is designed for enterprises that use Web-bas ...
Permits users to change installation options that typically are available only to system administrators.
This setting bypasses some of the security features of Windows Installer. It permits installations to complete that otherwise would be halted due to a security violation.
The security features of Windows Installer prevent users from changing installation options typically reserved for system ...
This setting controls the ability of non-administrators to install updates that have been digitally signed by the application vendor.
Non-administrator updates provide a mechanism for the author of an application to create digitally signed updates that can be applied by non-privileged users.
If you enable this policy setting, only administrators or users with administrative privileges can apply ...
Pages:      Start    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    ..   7806
© 2013 SecPod Technologies